funsec mailing list archives

RE: U.S. Finance Sector Weighs In on Net Neutrality

From: Blanchard_Michael () emc com
Date: Tue, 2 May 2006 14:08:33 -0400

 oh my goodness... Is this a once in a lifetime chance that the "financial sector" will actually help us out?   Wow, I
guess someone's gunna tell me that hell just froze over too!

Michael P. Blanchard
Antivirus / Security Engineer, CISSP, GCIH, CCSA-NGX, MCSE
Office of Information Security & Risk Management
EMC ² Corporation
4400 Computer Dr.
Westboro, MA 01580