funsec mailing list archives

RE: U.S. Finance Sector Weighs In on Net Neutrality

From: "Fergie" <fergdawg () netzero net>
Date: Tue, 2 May 2006 18:19:10 GMT

Well, let's wait and see how it turns out -- for now, I can just
assume it piqued their (finance) interests.

In the meantime, Sen. Ted Stevens (R.-Alaska) is steamrolling
his version through the Senate, packed with all sorts of "favors"
for the telecom industry.

- ferg

-- Blanchard_Michael () emc com wrote:

 oh my goodness... Is this a once in a lifetime chance that the "financial sector" will actually help us out?   Wow, I
guess someone's gunna tell me that hell just froze over too!

[snip]

http://go.reuters.com/newsArticle.jhtml?type=technologyNews&storyID=12040857

[snip]

--
"Fergie", a.k.a. Paul Ferguson
 fergdawg () netzero net or fergdawg () sbcglobal net