funsec mailing list archives

Re: Caps off to ya'

From: Valdis.Kletnieks () vt edu
Date: Sat, 19 Aug 2006 11:39:28 -0400

On Sat, 19 Aug 2006 15:22:23 BST, David Harley said:
Let's have a billion different keyboards, no two with the same layouit.
That'll fox the touch-typing snobs.

Aren't we all supposed to be using voice-recognition software by now?

So you're sitting there talking on the phone, and you suddenly realize
that the damned computer has been listening for the last 20 minutes, and
scattering your words across dozens of documents (hey, who *knew* that the
shortcut command code for "edit next document" was "uhm.."?).  You lose
it, and the next words out of your mouth are "fuck me harder"....