funsec mailing list archives

Re: Firefox Security Update: Fixed in Firefox 1.5.0.7

From: Blue Boar <BlueBoar () thievco com>
Date: Fri, 15 Sep 2006 11:06:44 -0700

Jordan Wiens wrote:
The signature forgery looks like fun. Too bad the bug details in bugzilla are protected still, I'm curious about their exact fix. It's not like the vulnerability isn't explained in detail in some of the other links anyway. Anybody know the official mozilla policy on secret bugs? I would have assumed they'd open up the bugs once the patched version was released.

http://www.matasano.com/log/499/mozilla-falls-to-rsa-forgery-attack/

                                        BB