funsec mailing list archives

Re: A phish I don't understand.

From: der Mouse <mouse () rodents montreal qc ca>
Date: Wed, 9 Aug 2006 16:28:13 -0400 (EDT)

(No, neither borked C-T-E works very well.. :)

There's a reason my SMTP listener rejects botched MIME encodings.
(There are still some encoding botches it doesn't catch; I need to find
some more round tuits....)

But yes, I've seen encoding horrors too, and I consider them perfectly
good grounds for an SMTP-time rejection.

/~\ The ASCII                           der Mouse
\ / Ribbon Campaign
 X  Against HTML               mouse () rodents montreal qc ca