funsec mailing list archives

Re: BEER THREAD!! been a year? [was: Re: Blatant plug for tal ent: We're hiring]

From: "Fergie" <fergdawg () netzero net>
Date: Fri, 3 Nov 2006 04:30:32 GMT

Red Stripe? Blech.

- ferg

-- "Dude VanWinkle" <dudevanwinkle () gmail com> wrote:

On 11/2/06, Gadi Evron <ge () linuxbox org> wrote:
Guys, did we just start talking beer?!?! WOOOO

John, guys, everybody wake up. Beer is the thread.

Hey, hoe. Let's go.

well in the better side of beer news from out here in Harlem: Red
Stripe has released a 24oz bottle, and it is fantastic!

-JP

--
"Fergie", a.k.a. Paul Ferguson
 fergdawg(at)netzero.net