funsec mailing list archives

Re: BEER THREAD!! been a year? [was: Re: Blatant plug for tal ent: We're hiring]

From: Kevin McAleavey <kevinmca () nsclean com>
Date: Fri, 03 Nov 2006 12:15:41 -0500

 If yer serious, be happy to ... will have to find out how much it'd cost. In the MEANTIME, because I don't want this
message to go out TOO far behind the previous and get ya all riled, here's some goog on where it can be had - I spotted
at least one eBay on the front page ...

http://www.google.com/search?q=saranac+beer+BUY