funsec mailing list archives

Re: BEER THREAD!! been a year? [was: Re: Blatant plug for tal ent: We're hiring]

From: Kevin McAleavey <kevinmca () nsclean com>
Date: Fri, 03 Nov 2006 14:54:26 -0500

 The shipping is the killer, no question there. Seriously though, if you can get your beerkeeper to "import" some, it's
actually DANG GOOD for "domestic." And it already HAS its green card. Heh.

 Glad we agree on the "meeting of the mimes" ... I'm ex-libertarian, ex-republican, ex-cathedra ... I've given up on
them all myself because they're all Yalie "skull and bones" twits ... but sadly, there's folks that think one side of
the aisle is somehow less corrupt than the other. I erroneously thought you were one of them.

 Will get to your other comments on the other side of the castro convertible, but after a 27 hour shift, me be toast
and this will have to be my last. For the moment, just chalk up my bad attitude to having to swim in the cesspool of
the internets, trying to protect people from themselves when OH too many times, those who get infected REALLY deserved
what they got. Alas, my job is to protect them anyway. Be happy to go onto the other concepts in that "other" thread
once I'm less comatose.