funsec mailing list archives

Re: Bio warfare -- hoax or real?

From: "Dude VanWinkle" <dudevanwinkle () gmail com>
Date: Fri, 3 Nov 2006 17:54:10 -0500

It seems to me that the recent voting irregularities should be enough
to start a riot. Not to mention the increased powers granted to the
president by congress, the corruption scandals, altering of facts from
the scientific community by industry leaders put into official
positions specifically for that purpose.

It seems to me that the powers that be could use a bit of bad
publicity that turns out to be false for once..

I think its irrelevant.

-JP