funsec mailing list archives

Re: Bio warfare -- hoax or real?

From: "Brian Loe" <knobdy () gmail com>
Date: Sat, 4 Nov 2006 12:11:11 -0600

On 11/3/06, Dude VanWinkle <dudevanwinkle () gmail com> wrote:
It seems to me that the recent voting irregularities should be enough
to start a riot.

Would those be the felonious registrations from a liberal activist group?

Not to mention the increased powers granted to the
president by congress,

Which?

the corruption scandals

What corruption scandal?

altering of facts from the scientific community by industry leaders put into official
positions specifically for that purpose.

There is no such thing as a scientific fact. But what are you referring to?

It seems to me that the powers that be could use a bit of bad
publicity that turns out to be false for once..

Huh? I've never seen a positive bit of publicity for this
administration?! The liberal media wouldn't allow it.