funsec mailing list archives

Re: [privacy] AP: Feds Rate Travelers for Terrorism

From: "Brian Loe" <knobdy () gmail com>
Date: Sat, 2 Dec 2006 16:00:44 -0600

On 12/2/06, SDALAN04 () smumn edu <SDALAN04 () smumn edu> wrote:
I beg to differ and I don't really get or care on your point againts people who hold .edu addresses. In any way,
people like you only fit in two catergories:
<snip>
True?

I'm glad you don't care - it means we can agree on something. But no,
I don't fit in any of those categories, not that you would know enough
about me to come even close to being able to categorize me.

My comments about you are based solely on your reply to me - the
personal attack. What I know about you is that you find it easier to
label someone as being on the fringe, call them names and move on. No
need to provide your own reasoned argument - just dismiss mine as
"extreme <fill-in-the-blank>".