funsec mailing list archives

Re: [privacy] AP: Feds Rate Travelers for Terrorism

From: SDALAN04 () smumn edu
Date: Sat, 02 Dec 2006 12:18:22 -0600

Good job assholes, point proved!

US-CERT has received your report and has assigned incident number
US#036161. Use this incident number whenever referring to this report.

For additional information on how to recognize and avoid phishing scams,
cut and paste the following link into your web browser:

http://www.us-cert.gov/reading_room/emailscams_0905.pdf

The United States Computer Emergency Readiness Team (US-CERT) is a
partnership between the Department of Homeland Security and the public and
private sectors. Established in 2003 to protect the nation's Internet
infrastructure, US-CERT coordinates defense against and responses to cyber
attacks across the nation.

US-CERT interacts with federal agencies, industry, the research community,
state and local governments, and others to disseminate reasoned and
actionable cyber security information to the public.

Your report will assist US-CERT in the identification of emerging
cyber-security threats.
Thank you,

US-CERT Operations Center
888-282-0870
soc () us-cert gov
http://www.us-cert.gov

Office-Logic InterChange -- © Copyright 2002-2006 by