funsec mailing list archives

Re: Who is n3td3v?

From: Blue Boar <BlueBoar () thievco com>
Date: Fri, 20 Oct 2006 15:51:21 -0700

Dr. Neal Krawetz wrote:
However, I'm going to call you on this:
1. What "easy analysis" are you using?
   I listed my approaches.  If you are using a different approach, I'd
   like to hear what it is.  (I'm not trying to be argumentative -- I
   want to learn.)

Netdev said he was English, and frequently mentioned things from an England perspective. Not proof, of course.

On 1-Sep-2006, a new person controlling the n3td3v account appeared.
He is likely English/Brit (based on the topics he posted).  But I did not
see enough text to analyze.
The older n3td3v postings were by 3 people, not one person.
(And primarily by three people -- a few postings were ambiguous and could
indicate more people.)

So who is the Brit in both groups? I met with Gobbles (long-haired kid), Jim Jones (unix terrorist, tall guy) and Silvio the day before the presentation that your picture of them is from. Gobbles and Jim Jones both have American accents, and Silvio is from Australia.

                                                BB