funsec mailing list archives

RE: Who is n3td3v?

From: Drsolly <drsollyp () drsolly com>
Date: Sat, 21 Oct 2006 00:27:36 +0100 (BST)

On Fri, 20 Oct 2006, Larry Seltzer wrote:

easy analysis shows he is English.

Does he have bad teeth?

I always thought it was Americans have bad teeth, because they don't have
the free dental service that we have. Do Americans believe that because
they're jealous of our free health service?

Larry Seltzer
eWEEK.com Security Center Editor
http://security.eweek.com/
http://blog.eweek.com/blogs/larry%5Fseltzer/