funsec mailing list archives

RE: Canadian revolution

From: Drsolly <drsollyp () drsolly com>
Date: Mon, 23 Oct 2006 22:34:37 +0100 (BST)

On Mon, 23 Oct 2006 Blanchard_Michael () emc com wrote:

Andrew

p.s.

-- I was once told, without humor, that I was likely going to hell for
having eaten moose.  Apparently ungulates are off the menu for some
religions.  Just so you're all forewarned about the eternal dangers of
moose-for-dinner.

-- Moose is an ungulate right?

Well, I guess I'll see you in hell then, at least I know I'll have
friends there with me ;-)  I've eaten Moose, Elk, Deer, and prolly
others that don't come to mind (pigs too!)...

 But if there is a hell, aren't we all going to be there anyway?  Oh,
aside from that one religion who actually managed to get it right, if
only by accident.  I'll explain incasae you're saying "huh?".  Every
religion feels that if you don't believe in their "God" that you're
going to some form of "Hell".  Therefore, everyone's going to Hell...

Only a minority of religions believe that you go to hell if you don't
believe in their god. You shouldn't generalise from the religion that
you're familiar with, to all others.