funsec mailing list archives

Re: Canadian revolution

From: "Brian Loe" <knobdy () gmail com>
Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2006 15:46:23 -0500

On 10/24/06, David Lodge <dave () cirt net> wrote:
On Tue, 24 Oct 2006 19:27:30 +0100, Brian Loe <knobdy () gmail com> wrote:
>> > It's called faith - and you can't find it on the web.
>> Alternatively, it's called "gullibility", and there's far too much of it
>> around.
> On what basis did you marry Mrs. Solly?

Ummm... Marriage isn't a religious thingy

Really? While it is often associated with a legal contract it is
almost always a religious ceremony. But, that's aside the point since
I didn't mention religion. Actually, my follow-up question would be
WHY did they marry... or cohabitate for that matter. Body heat?

it's just a (pointless) legal
requirement to get tax breaks...

Not everywhere.

Here's hoping the co-habiting tax breaks get passed into law soon...

By who?!