funsec mailing list archives

Re: Canadian revolution

From: "Rob, grandpa of Ryan, Trevor, Devon & Hannah" <rMslade () shaw ca>
Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2006 16:28:36 -0800

Date sent:              Wed, 25 Oct 2006 00:15:16 +0100 (BST)
From:                   Drsolly <drsollyp () drsolly com>

Look - what you're calling "evidence" wouldn't be admissible in a
scientific paper, wouldn't be admissible in a court of law, and would only be
admissible in a church.

Don't you think that tells you something?

By George!  Scientific papers, courts, and churches are all different!  Egad!  (You
should pardon the expression.)  I think you've got something there!  I think ...
wait a minute ... we knew that already ...

======================  (quote inserted randomly by Pegasus Mailer)
rslade () vcn bc ca     slade () victoria tc ca     rslade () computercrime org
...one of the main causes of the fall of the Roman Empire was
that, lacking zero, they had no way to indicate successful
termination of their C programs.                      - Robert Firth
Dictionary of Information Security  www.syngress.com/catalog/?pid=4150
http://victoria.tc.ca/techrev/rms.htm