funsec mailing list archives

Re: Canadian revolution

From: "Dude VanWinkle" <dudevanwinkle () gmail com>
Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2006 00:42:12 -0400

On 10/24/06, Brian Loe <knobdy () gmail com> wrote:
On 10/24/06, Drsolly <drsollyp () drsolly com> wrote:

> Look - what you're calling "evidence" wouldn't be admissible in a
> scientific paper, wouldn't be admissible in a court of law, and would only
> be admissible in a church.
>
> Don't you think that tells you something?

Tells me something, tells me he can believe - take that leap - in
something bigger than himself, something you are apparently incapable
of, or more likely incapable of admitting to.

Way to go Brian! I didnt know you were a religious man?

It is obvious from your statement that you have judged Solly. Solly
has been judged and is according to your words; incapable of believing
in something bigger than himself, or at least more likely incapable of
admitting to it. Screw not judging people, even if your God tells you
not to. God obviously didnt have the foresight to think about when you
need to mouth off on an information security mailing list. You should
be able to judge people when dealing with important issues like this
IMO.

way to go man!

-jp