funsec mailing list archives

Re: Blog Questions

From: Blue Boar <BlueBoar () thievco com>
Date: Thu, 26 Oct 2006 15:36:19 -0700

Dude VanWinkle wrote:
I was talking to Ryan about setting up an RSS feed, and while I dont
know whether it will be XML or HTML, I do know that I would like a way
to let my subscribers know that the items they receive are 1) from me
and 2) secure. I know there are many bloggers on this list so I
thought I would try and pick your brains on blog server side initiated
security.

BTW, the point of my original question was:  Here is your feed:
http://dudevanwinkle.blogspot.com/atom.xml
Did you want me to use that one, or will you be adding something different? ;)

FWIW, I'm not sure there is much point in trying to make to make the RSS feed security profile higher than the site that it links back to...

                                        BB