funsec mailing list archives

Re: FW: Juror Speaks: Teacher in Porn Case

From: eliza <ghooti () googlemail com>
Date: Fri, 16 Feb 2007 23:49:45 -0800

On 2/16/07, Randy Abrams <abrams () eset com> wrote:

> [...]

Dolt, learn to read. It wasn't my name. I'm not Fred. I'm not
connyankee1951. I cc'd Fred to let him know what you had done.

whats a dolt?  now, when you read that email, you had two choices.
1 - consider that it might be to the other person who the email is addressed to.
2 - assume that it is all about you.

> sorry nothing to do with me.
>
> and seeing as funsec is a moderated list, is it not the
> moderators responsibility? not mine??

How long have you been on the Norwich school board anyway?

i see an obsessive.  are you a pedo? you seem to talk about schools a
lot.  do the norwich authorities know about you? i think i might have
to alert them.

Got a spell checker, now how about learning to look at email addresses.

i did look.

There are to fields, from fields, and cc fields among others.

yeah but it takes me 10 seconds to move them about.  i thought you
(being the educated man that you are [after all you spend so much time
hanging around norwich scols (that is such a great spelling, better
than skool)] could have worked out that it is not all about you.

however i think freddie privacy might have a problem, thanks for
pointing that out - i will try my hardest to make sure that he knows
that the email was about him and not you.  I will send  him a letter
instead.  the internet (which is serious business) would appear to be
too much for him.  you do realise that you confirmed the address to be
his.

Illiterates are your peers.

(_db_) - erect ascii penis