funsec mailing list archives

RE: FW: Juror Speaks: Teacher in Porn Case

From: "Randy Abrams" <abrams () eset com>
Date: Sat, 17 Feb 2007 21:26:25 -0800

-----Original Message-----
From: eliza [mailto:ghooti () googlemail com]
Sent: Thursday, February 15, 2007 11:00 PM
To: Randy Abrams
Cc: connyankee1951 () hotmail com; FunSec LList
Subject: Re: FW: [funsec] Juror Speaks: Teacher in Porn Case

<snip>

Dolt, learn to read. It wasn't my name. I'm not Fred. I'm not
connyankee1951. I cc'd Fred to let him know what you had done.

whats a dolt?

What? You can use Google to find ol' Fred, but you can't look up a word?

now, when you read that email, you had two choices.
1 - consider that it might be to the other person who the email is
addressed to.
2 - assume that it is all about you.

3 - assume you can't follow a thread. If it wasn't *to* me, a reasonable
person would have put me on the CC line and put the person it was to on
the... (get ready for subtle answer)  TO: line. That's what it's there
for! The person you are talking TO goes on the to line.

Wow, who'd have thunk it? Completely counter-intuitive, eh?

Oh yeah, If you're in London, Ontario, Canada then the US is your
country. Who the hell do you think your PM takes his orders from?
HAHAHA you loose too!

Cheers,

Randy