funsec mailing list archives

RE: funsec Digest, Vol 18, Issue 27

From: "Randall M" <randallm () fidmail com>
Date: Sun, 18 Feb 2007 09:22:24 -0600

[------------------------------
[
[Message: 6
[Date: Sat, 17 Feb 2007 21:59:27 +0900
[From: Peter Evans <peter () ixp jp>
[Subject: Re: FW: [funsec] Juror Speaks: Te ... who cares
[To: FunSec LList <funsec () linuxbox org>
[
[Larry Seltzer (Larry () larryseltzer com) wrote:
[> ?(tit == insult)
[
[> Yes, the greatest of the funsec debates. I think what's missing from
[the
[> explanation is that this is one of those words that's an insult in
[> British but just a dirty word in American.
[
[       Actually, its a kind of bird too. There are great tits and
[       blue tits just for starters. Given the weather in the US of
[       recent, I suspect the latter will be quite common.
[
[

Are we sure you all are not referring to "you Twit"?