funsec mailing list archives

Re: Delicious Irony of the Day: BillOReilly.com DDoS'd

From: Ken Dyke <kdyke () keycomputerconsultants com>
Date: Sun, 11 Mar 2007 09:30:45 -0600

On Sun, Mar 11, 2007 at 01:34:33AM +0000, Drsolly (drsollyp () drsolly com) wrote:
When we British decided that, we hadn't yet been invaded by William.
America wasn't stumbled upon for several centuries after that.

Leif Ericson was poking around America a bit before William set boot on
your shores.
--
Ken Dyke,
406.581.0495

"Linux can win as long as services/protocols are commodities.  By folding
extended functionality into today's commodity services and creating new
protocols, we raise the bar and change the rules of the game."
       -- from an internal Microsoft memo