funsec mailing list archives

RE: U.S. general laments Google Earth capability

From: Blanchard_Michael () emc com
Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2007 16:18:20 -0400

Yah, after seeing my message come through, I didn't' think 1600 feet was right... thought more like 1400... but 1200
ish will do....

  It used to be on google maps, was neat to zoom in on it ;-)

Michael P. Blanchard
Antivirus / Security Engineer, CISSP, GCIH, CCSA-NGX, MCSE
Office of Information Security & Risk Management
EMC ² Corporation
4400 Computer Dr.
Westboro, MA 01580
Office: (508)898-7102