funsec mailing list archives

RE: Brit bobbies play with model airplanes while on the job

From: "Richard M. Smith" <rms () computerbytesman com>
Date: Tue, 22 May 2007 17:40:46 -0400

Here in the States private surveillance helicopters are typically news
copters.  I see them spying over downtown Boston all of the time from my
condo.  When there are three of them together, I know the story is pretty
big deal.  If only one hovers for a minute or two, then I know that the news
story is nothing to worry about.

Richard