funsec mailing list archives

Re: Brit bobbies play with model airplanes while on the job

From: "Brian Loe" <knobdy () gmail com>
Date: Tue, 22 May 2007 22:58:21 -0500

On 5/22/07, Drsolly <drsollyp () drsolly com> wrote:

Private sector? Maybe this is a language thing, but to me, "private
sector" means non-government. We could call government stuff "public
sector". The police are very much public sector, and have been using
helicopters for various purposes for a long time now.

True enough. Non-military would be a better description.