funsec mailing list archives

Re: Re: funsec Digest, Vol 24, Issue 59

From: "Brian Loe" <knobdy () gmail com>
Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2007 08:09:15 -0500

On 8/28/07, Drsolly <drsollyp () drsolly com> wrote:

I bought a new bike. I bet I get more fun out of it than you get from your
Calico Liberty 100 (9mm rifle with 100 round helical magazines).

I ride a motorized bike to work every day (96 miles round trip) - and
try to go on several long rides throughout the year (3 this year).
Shooting and riding are both very fun, but a different kind of fun
entirely...though both will give you a sense of freedom shared only by
those who understand what its about. :)