funsec mailing list archives

Re: Re: funsec Digest, Vol 24, Issue 59

From: Drsolly <drsollyp () drsolly com>
Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2007 01:35:01 +0100 (BST)

On Tue, 28 Aug 2007, Black Ops Security wrote:

Message: 8 Date: Tue, 28 Aug 2007 16:39:56 -0500
 > From: "Brian Loe" <knobdy () gmail com>
Subject: Re: [funsec] wow - is a "shadow" politician still a
politician?
To: "rms () computerbytesman com" <rms () computerbytesman com>
Cc: funsec <funsec () linuxbox org>

BTW, tomorrow is "Buy A Gun Day" in Missouri. If you don't live in
Missouri but do live where you can still buy a firearm, feel free to
 support us by visiting your gun dealer anyway.  :)

<I've got my eye on a used S&W 25-5>

-- Thank You,
Brian Loe

i bought a Calico Liberty 100 (9mm rifle with 100 round helical
magazines).  just need to swap out the fixed stock for a collapsible
compact stock, slap a laser on it, and buy a couple more 100 round mags.
  i've decided to name it "Michael Bloomberg".

I bought a new bike. I bet I get more fun out of it than you get from your
Calico Liberty 100 (9mm rifle with 100 round helical magazines).