funsec mailing list archives

Re: Faux security with the DHS border crossing card

From: Valdis.Kletnieks () vt edu
Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2007 12:08:39 -0400

On Thu, 30 Aug 2007 10:08:42 CDT, Brian Loe said:

And I'm still using it, in hopes of never again having to respond to
your ignorance and stupidity. But, alas, you can't make your filters
work...

You're expecting *his* filters to prevent you from responding to his
ignorance and stupidity.

On two occasions I have been asked (by members of Parliament!), `Pray,
Mr. Babbage, if you put into the machine wrong figures, will the right
answers come out?' I am not able rightly to apprehend the kind of
confusion of ideas that could provoke such a question.
                        - Charles Babbage 1791-1871