funsec mailing list archives

A great idea!

From: <rms () computerbytesman com>
Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2007 13:02:52 -0400

http://www.cnn.com/2007/WORLD/meast/09/10/iraq.soldiers/index.html

Soldiers wish politicians would embed with them

Staff Sgt. Harry Thomas Morgan, on his third tour of duty, says, "It is my
personal belief that if you are in a leadership position from senator to
president, you should have to come here and live with the soldiers on the
ground, not necessarily in the 'Green Zone' where we have the most luxuries.

"America needs to see what we see through the eyes of the soldier."

.