funsec mailing list archives

Re: Never forget...

From: eliza <ghooti () googlemail com>
Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2007 13:40:16 +0100

Well,

before i start, i would like to point out that Paul "never forget"
Ferguson didnt actually state what it is that shouldn't be forgotten.

I personally believe that you should look at the twin towers and not
forget how important foreign policy is.  Or maybe not forget that you
have been sponsoring the terrorism of the uk for over 18 years.  Or
possible not forget the corrupt politicians that have forced you into
a war in a country that was *nothing* to do with the 11/9 attacks.
Or even do not forget the liberties that you used to have...? before
the same corrupt politicians took them away in the name of terror.

anyway on to answer Brian's question.

I am assuming (due to the rather emotive link posted) that he (Paul
Ferguson) doesn't want me to forget all the people that died.  Or the
atrocity that was caused to America - which shows that you are just
trying to treat the symptoms rather than the problem.  - a bit like
the current gun/knife laws that we have here in the uk.  I know it is
a subject you are passionate about Brian so you should be able to see
the cross over.

so by forgetting the right things and remembering the wrong things you
(as a nation) are dragging us into a new world war.  Thanks for that.
Im with the Russians.

(oh yeah, Brian, a new muslim country, how about kosovo? or
Bosnia-Herzegovina? even though valdis was probably talking about the
collapse of Iraq and its subsiquent rebuilding as being a new
country.)

btw - Im white, english (currently living in brighton, uk), 30 and
agnostic.  (for what it is worth)