funsec mailing list archives

security tool name?

From: Blanchard_Michael () emc com
Date: Sun, 16 Sep 2007 22:30:14 -0400

There was a security tool that was basically a front end for many tools.  You could put pslist into it, tcpvcon, etc.
We were talking about it here a little while back but I can't find the posts about it :-(  You had to supply the
additional tools it would call to use, but it would run the tools on the remote machine.  It's not a sysinternals tool,
I thought it was up on sourceforge, but can't find any name that rings a bell :-(

  I think the name was raptor or something like that.

  Anyone remember the name of that tool?

  thanks!
  Mike B

Michael P. Blanchard
Antivirus / Security Engineer, CISSP, GCIH, CCSA-NGX, MCSE
Office of Information Security & Risk Management
EMC ² Corporation
4400 Computer Dr.
Westboro, MA 01580