funsec mailing list archives

RE: security tool name?

From: Blanchard_Michael () emc com
Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2007 11:34:41 -0400

That's a good one to have too, as I use pstools all the time and sometimes the command line switches can get a little
hairy.  Good to have a tool that helps with the correct switches to use when.

  I found the one I was looking for, http://rpier.sourceforge.net  I was close with my thought of Raptor, Rapier is
close :-)

  thanks All!
    Mike B

Michael P. Blanchard
Antivirus / Security Engineer, CISSP, GCIH, CCSA-NGX, MCSE
Office of Information Security & Risk Management
EMC ² Corporation
4400 Computer Dr.
Westboro, MA 01580
Office: (508)898-7102