funsec mailing list archives

RE: U.S. Man Accused of Plotting to Blow Up Pipelines

From: "Stephen P. Villano" <stephen.villano () us army mil>
Date: Mon, 09 Jul 2007 23:06:03 +0300

While I'll gladly salute Shannen Rossmiller, once she's proven her "charges"
(only the government can make said charges, which were made at her behest
and evidence).
The bastard is innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.
Then I sincerely hope he's executed, if proven guilty beyond a shadow of a
resonable doubt.
After that, I rather suspect he'll not perform a similar felony...