funsec mailing list archives

Re: Nigerian Kids Browse Porn on Donated Laptops

From: "Rob, grandpa of Ryan, Trevor, Devon & Hannah" <rMslade () shaw ca>
Date: Sun, 22 Jul 2007 15:15:13 -0800

Date sent:              Sat, 21 Jul 2007 01:46:42 +0000 (GMT)
From:                   Paul Ferguson <fergdawg () netzero net>

Nigerian schoolchildren who received laptops from a U.S. aid organization
have used them to explore pornographic sites on the Internet, the official
News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) reported Thursday.

I'm sorry, but, having been a teacher, my only reaction is, "And this is news why?"

======================  (quote inserted randomly by Pegasus Mailer)
rslade () vcn bc ca     slade () victoria tc ca     rslade () computercrime org
We learn from experience that men never learn anything from
experience.                                    - George Bernard Shaw
http://victoria.tc.ca/techrev/rms.htm