funsec mailing list archives

Re: Spam: Re: How much security does $1 trillion buy?

From: "Brian Loe" <knobdy () gmail com>
Date: Thu, 2 Aug 2007 14:36:16 -0500

On 8/2/07, Andy Sutton <newslists () pessimists net> wrote:

Waterboarding not torture?  Spoken just like someone who has never had
it done to them.  If you think it is so benign, stop by my place and
I'll let you experience this wonderful non-torture first hand.  It's
only a little water.

If not, STFU on torture - you have no clue about what you are talking
about.  The fact that you'll cower behind such atrocities to give
yourself an illusion of security speaks volumes.
--
- Andy

Spoken like a true keyboard tough guy. You want my address? I have a
nice pool in the back yard and 40k gallons of water to test with. I
can take it - can you?

The only atrocity is how pussified the men of this world have become.
What would we do if we had to find another 600,000 men to storm a
beach? Roll over...