funsec mailing list archives

Re: [privacy] U.S. House Vote on 'Illegal Images' Sweeps in WiFi,

From: "Brian Loe" <knobdy () gmail com>
Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2007 10:07:15 -0600

On Dec 17, 2007 10:03 AM, Dude VanWinkle <dudevanwinkle () gmail com> wrote:

Either "fix" the issue, or what chemical castration? I guess that
wouldn't work if this wasn't a sex-drive, but a mental issue..

Which is more humane: Locking up someone forever because you cant fix
their issue, or putting them to death? I would rather be killed than
spend a lifetime in an asylum..,.

I'd be nice and give them the choice, but appeal to their sense of
fairness by letting them know how much cheaper a .45 bullet is
compared to room and board for 80 years.