funsec mailing list archives

Re: too beautiful not to share

From: "Brian Loe" <knobdy () gmail com>
Date: Fri, 5 Oct 2007 06:54:56 -0500

On 10/5/07, Dude VanWinkle <dudevanwinkle () gmail com> wrote:

Indeed!

Wait, what WMDs did we give Saddam again?

Are the only words in your tiny mind Fox News Buzzwords? I ever said
WM, just the D part. I know that they dont talk about D's on the news
channels, but they can be used for killing people as well.

Oh, I'm sorry, my tiny little mind was still caught up on the
discussion we were having!

So, we sold Saddam "destructions"? What kind of destructions did we sell him?