funsec mailing list archives

Re: too beautiful not to share

From: "Dude VanWinkle" <dudevanwinkle () gmail com>
Date: Fri, 5 Oct 2007 13:44:57 -0400

On 10/5/07, Brian Loe <knobdy () gmail com> wrote:
On 10/5/07, Dude VanWinkle <dudevanwinkle () gmail com> wrote:

So, we sold Saddam "destructions"? What kind of destructions did we sell him?

Sorry, I am a dumb ass, I mean W's :-)

Okay, with that cleared up, do you also need the difference between a
standard weapon and a weapon of MASS DESTRUCTION explained to you? A
death at a time or thousands...in case you do.

Bin Laden didnt need WMD's, just some training, money, and 4 box
cutters. Saddam didnt need WMD's to kill lots o' people.

As for the WMD's, I think we may have sold some to Saddam (ricin? or
some such) but I am not  up to date on the political BS du jour.

-JP