funsec mailing list archives

Re: Kaspersky strikes again

From: silky <michaelslists () gmail com>
Date: Sun, 23 Dec 2007 13:10:26 +1100

On Dec 23, 2007 12:05 PM, Drsolly <drsollyp () drsolly com> wrote:

On Sat, 22 Dec 2007, silky wrote:

On Dec 22, 2007 10:35 AM, Larry Seltzer <Larry () larryseltzer com> wrote:
Even so, there would be so much less testing to do, wouldn't there?
After all, on an appliance users can't just arbitrarily install
applications (not and expect support).

Larry Seltzer
eWEEK.com Security Center Editor
http://security.eweek.com/
http://blogs.pcmag.com/securitywatch/
Contributing Editor, PC Magazine
larry.seltzer () ziffdavisenterprise com