funsec mailing list archives

RE: Money talks....

From: Gadi Evron <ge () linuxbox org>
Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2007 10:42:47 -0500 (CDT)

Enough with politics

On Tue, 23 Oct 2007, Brian Azzopardi wrote:

Won't be me ranting if hillary is elected. I'll be laffing at the
sheer gullibility and stupidity of my country.

In that case shouldn't you have started "laffing" at least 6 years ago?

I really wish the US gets a sane foreign policy. Why doesn't the US go
back to a foreign policy based on self-interest and mercantilist motives
rather then one based on God & Gut?

Brian Azzopardi