funsec mailing list archives

Re: Silverlight 2 vs AIR

From: "Rob, grandpa of Ryan, Trevor, Devon & Hannah" <rMslade () shaw ca>
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2008 15:26:06 -0800

Date sent:              Mon, 25 Feb 2008 13:25:01 -0500
From:                   rms () computerbytesman com

Silverlight looks a lot more interesting from a security prospective than
AIR since Silverlight applications run inside of a browser..

Has anyone looked at Silverlight in security detail?  I've already run across a site
that wouldn't let me see anything since I didn't have it ...

======================  (quote inserted randomly by Pegasus Mailer)
rslade () vcn bc ca     slade () victoria tc ca     rslade () computercrime org
She's totally round the bend.  But perhaps she gets a better view
from there.                 - `Johnny and the Bomb,' Terry Pratchett
http://victoria.tc.ca/techrev/rms.htm