funsec mailing list archives

Re: a song about me? :P [was: Vulnerability Release: CKFD001-CHATX]

From: Robert Slade <rmslade () shaw ca>
Date: Wed, 23 Apr 2008 17:22:56 -0700

From: Gadi Evron <ge () linuxbox org>
Date: Wednesday, April 23, 2008 2:23 pm

At first I thought having a fan blog of someone who hates me was cool.

Then I thought the comic strip was cool, but man...

I like the guitar, even if the guy does like Hitler.
I am sending this to all my friends who are not profanity sensitive.

Some people have all the luck.  Worst the vxers ever did to me was to write panning reviews of all my books on Amazon.

I've got to offend a more creative class of people ...