funsec mailing list archives

Re: Unnatural airport environment ...

From: "Rob Thompson" <my.security.lists () gmail com>
Date: Fri, 2 May 2008 09:45:59 -0700

Yeah, this sounds like BS to me.  My BS-o-meter is off the charts.

They may as well hand out joints, instead...or wait, not treat us all
like we're criminals???  I don't know about y'all, but I have done all
I can to stay out of airports.  I obey the law, but going through
their inspection makes me feel like I may as well have done something
wrong.  And there is NO flashing light or soothing sound that is going
to take that away.

But that's just my 2 cents.

Sorry about the top posting...

Rob.

On Thu, May 1, 2008 at 10:34 AM, Rob, grandpa of Ryan, Trevor, Devon &