funsec mailing list archives

Re: "l337 h4x0r h4ndb00k" reaction

From: Randy <randallm () fidmail com>
Date: Sat, 21 Jun 2008 10:16:21 -0500

oh...well that's different!

On Sat, Jun 21, 2008 at 9:48 AM, David Harley <david.a.harley () gmail com> wrote:
I recognize textspeak. I even use some abbreviations when I text, since I
hate phone keypads and don't want to pay for two SMS's where I can get away
with one. I also recognize bad grammar, spelling and typing. Which doesn't
bother me at all unless it's packaged with the sort of combined arrogance
and ignorance that liamsp5590 displays (or parodies!), in which case it
becomes unbelievable irritating.

--
David Harley, ESET Research Author
AVIEN COO: http://www.avien.org