funsec mailing list archives

Re: Palin's Email hacked and placed on wikileaks.org

From: "Rob, grandpa of Ryan, Trevor, Devon & Hannah" <rMslade () shaw ca>
Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2008 14:30:35 -0800

Date sent:              Wed, 17 Sep 2008 12:53:33 -0400
From:                   "Richard M. Smith" <rms () computerbytesman com>

Was she phished to get the password on the account?

Or was it named after her dog?  ("Bullet," wasn't it?  :-)

======================  (quote inserted randomly by Pegasus Mailer)
rslade () vcn bc ca     slade () victoria tc ca     rslade () computercrime org
You will see me and find me when you seek me with all your heart.
                                                    - Jeremiah 29:13
victoria.tc.ca/techrev/rms.htm blogs.securiteam.com/index.php/archives/author/p1/