funsec mailing list archives

Re: ChamsCity: World's Largest Cyber Centre is in Lagos Nigeria

From: "Rob, grandpa of Ryan, Trevor, Devon & Hannah" <rMslade () shaw ca>
Date: Sat, 8 Nov 2008 15:10:07 -0800

On Behalf Of Paul Ferguson
Sent: Friday, November 07, 2008 9:48 PM

http://www.davidajao.com/blog/2008/11/04/chamscity-world-largest-cyber-
cafe/

Given my experience trying to get, and use, net access from Lagos, this story has
me a bit bemused.  I wonder where it is going to be located?  I wonder what they
are going to do about (the fairly regular) power outages?

======================  (quote inserted randomly by Pegasus Mailer)
rslade () vcn bc ca     slade () victoria tc ca     rslade () computercrime org
The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity
                                                        - Ellen Parr
victoria.tc.ca/techrev/rms.htm blogs.securiteam.com/index.php/archives/author/p1/