funsec mailing list archives

Re: One billionth mouse...

From: "Tomas L. Byrnes" <tomb () byrneit net>
Date: Thu, 4 Dec 2008 20:16:33 -0800

They do research alright: They research how much money they can make
from shilling for vendors x,y,z.... and then contact them to get them to
pay, so that they can feature them in their "research".

What do you expect of a company headquartered in the same place as a lot
of the hedge fund industry?

Seriously: given the mess we're in thanks to the ratings agency and
securities "research", why anything with a byline of Stamford CT is
considered anything other than a paid shill is beyond me.