funsec mailing list archives

Re: medical guns!

From: "Larry Seltzer" <larry () larryseltzer com>
Date: Mon, 8 Dec 2008 08:08:39 -0500

I was just pointing out to Larry that this weapon _is_ being touted
as a "medical device".

Thanks for pointing that out. Interesting. I guess it does assist the
infirm in exercising their constitutional rights, and the right to keep
and bear arms is an individual right in this country (at least until the
balance in the Supreme Court shifts).

No -- most criminals are (probably) relatively unfit, middle-aged
(white) males.

How do you know this?

They just don't get caught, or at least, charged and convicted.

Meaning you would have no way of know it, unless you yourself are the
leader of a worldwide gang of relatively unfit middle-aged (white) male
gangsters, PROFESSOR MORIARTY!!!! The long arm of justice is reaching
out to you!

Larry Seltzer
eWEEK.com Security Center Editor
http://security.eweek.com/
http://blogs.pcmag.com/securitywatch/
Contributing Editor, PC Magazine
larry.seltzer () ziffdavisenterprise com