funsec mailing list archives

Re: medical guns!

From: Damian Gerow <dgerow () afflictions org>
Date: Mon, 8 Dec 2008 22:32:21 -0500

der Mouse wrote:
: >> [...] because I've never handled a handgun, seen a handgun, or even
: >> heard a handgun go off, let alone been in a situation that was
: >> created by, or could have been avoided by, a handgun.
:
: > So you admit that your opinion about handguns is based on complete
: > ignorance of their use, benefits, or otherwise?
:
: What is it about handgun discussions that makes so many otherwise
: rational people completely lose any semablance of logic?

I'm not really sure.

But I'd like to apologize to the list: my (initial) reply to Tomas was kept
private for a reason.  I don't know why he felt the need to bring the list
back into it, but rest assured, I won't be chiming in on this conversation
again.